Sunday, November 20, 2005

An Eventful Weekend!!!


Have you read the Subject Line??? I mean it… This weekend was realy great for me… I enjoyed a lot. I planned for a movie on Saturday… But I couldn’t make it… But I went to Shanghumugham Beach in the evening along with my friends Geena Lechu n Uma. Walking through the beach and playing with waves…. A lot of things to enjoy… I have seen small kids playing with sand and water…. That brought me back to 10-15 years back… when I was a small child, I used to do the same… Then we have seen the sunset there and went for a coffe in ICH (Indian Coffe House)… That evening was one of the greates occasions in my life… A lot of entertainment and enjoyment… Meanwhile Indians have stopped the Winning Streak of SA, which is also a good news for a cricket fan in me…Sunday, I went for My Colleague and Roommate Vivek’s brothers Marriage at Ambalappuzha. That was nice trip. That was the first time I am going to that place. Ambalapuzha is know for the temple and Palpayasam. Marriage was really great with a very good feast. My intimate friend Durga’s house is also there. I went her house and saw her parents and sis. Then we went to temple. During this journey, I have tasted the famous Ambalapuzha Palpayasam for the first time in my life. That is really tasty… I returned to Trivandrum in the afternoon…I am very much sad about one thing… I didn’t have camera with me on both of these occasions… But those moments will be in my mind forever… No need to capture them to a cam….Really great moments of my life… Really splendid and fantastic… I am not getting much words to explain about that…

0 പ്രതികരണങ്ങള്‍:

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ അറിയിക്കൂ...

മണിച്ചിമിഴിലെ ഈ പോസ്റ്റിനെക്കുറിച്ചുള്ള നിങ്ങളുടെ അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ ദയവായി ഇവിടെ രേഖപ്പെടുത്തു. അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ മോഡറേഷനു വിധേയമാക്കിയതിനു ശേഷം മാത്രം പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിക്കുന്നതാണ്. അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ക്കും സഹകരണത്തിനും നന്ദി...

ഈ ബ്ലോഗ്ഗില്‍ പ്രകടിപ്പിച്ചിട്ടുള്ള അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ എല്ലാം തന്നെ എന്റെ വ്യക്തിപരമായ അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ മാത്രമാണ്.
© 2011 - 2012. All rights reserved to Manichimizh.blogspot.com.