Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Restful Week and Weekend…

“Roses are red, violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet, and so are you
The roses have wilted, the violets are dead,
The sugar bowl’s empty, and so is your head
The roses stink, sorta like sheep
But leave your name, number, and message after the beep
The roses are molding, the violets are rotten
And I might call you back, if I haven’t forgotten….”

Nothing great about this week… Nothing special happened… As usual… Lots of work…. work is bit hectic nowadays… The forthcoming week is a very special one for me… Two important incidents are coming up… On March first, I am completing one year in company… I am completing my first year in my career… A very special one… On this moment, I am remembering all the efforts and hard work I have put to reach upto here… March third is my birthday… Thats the second thing about the forthcoming week… Hope I will have a great week ahead… Hope everyone will also have a great week ahead….

0 പ്രതികരണങ്ങള്‍:

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ അറിയിക്കൂ...

മണിച്ചിമിഴിലെ ഈ പോസ്റ്റിനെക്കുറിച്ചുള്ള നിങ്ങളുടെ അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ ദയവായി ഇവിടെ രേഖപ്പെടുത്തു. അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ മോഡറേഷനു വിധേയമാക്കിയതിനു ശേഷം മാത്രം പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിക്കുന്നതാണ്. അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ക്കും സഹകരണത്തിനും നന്ദി...

ഈ ബ്ലോഗ്ഗില്‍ പ്രകടിപ്പിച്ചിട്ടുള്ള അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ എല്ലാം തന്നെ എന്റെ വ്യക്തിപരമായ അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ മാത്രമാണ്.
© 2011 - 2012. All rights reserved to Manichimizh.blogspot.com.