Monday, October 30, 2006

Re-joining & Outing to Wild Palms…



Today 30th October 2006. I have joined back US Technology after a long two months leave. It was a great feeling to get back to the workplace after such a long time. Till yesterday, I was sitting at home and idle. The welcome back I got from my team-mate was really wonderful. People have started clapping when I entered the work-place and I would say it was a warm welcome. They kept me busy by asking so many questions regarding my disease and health. They were curious to know about the same, since it can happen to any of them. I was really tired after replying to all of them. I was really lethargic about the work, since it’s a long time even I have touched my machine. By chance ITEJAVA had planned a small team outing on that day itself. Trip was to Wild Palm Beach Resort, which is just a half an hour ride from the company. It’s a very small resort with some good facilities. Entire ITEJAVA team was there for the outing. We had the team building activities there in the beach, which was a great fun. Later we have played football in the beach. In between the match, we have helped the fishermen out there to push their boats for fishing. It was a great experience to be part of such thing. As it was a beautiful beach, I got an opportunity to take some nice snaps. Later we had some games in the eve. We had our dinner there and left the place by 10 o’clock. It was a great entertaining moments, as if my re-joining was celebrated by my team-mates.

0 പ്രതികരണങ്ങള്‍:

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ അറിയിക്കൂ...

മണിച്ചിമിഴിലെ ഈ പോസ്റ്റിനെക്കുറിച്ചുള്ള നിങ്ങളുടെ അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ ദയവായി ഇവിടെ രേഖപ്പെടുത്തു. അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ മോഡറേഷനു വിധേയമാക്കിയതിനു ശേഷം മാത്രം പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിക്കുന്നതാണ്. അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ക്കും സഹകരണത്തിനും നന്ദി...

ഈ ബ്ലോഗ്ഗില്‍ പ്രകടിപ്പിച്ചിട്ടുള്ള അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ എല്ലാം തന്നെ എന്റെ വ്യക്തിപരമായ അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ മാത്രമാണ്.
© 2011 - 2012. All rights reserved to Manichimizh.blogspot.com.