Saturday, October 20, 2007

Celebrating 3 Years of IT Industry Experience…



October 19th, 2007. This day is the most valuable and memorable day in my life. Three years back, on this day, I have joined in Turbo Plus for the corporate training of US Software, now known as UST Global. If you ask me, why this day is very special, then the answer is very simple. This was my first job in my career. To be precise, that was the starting of my IT Career. Out from the campus, after a long struggle, I managed to get into an IT Company. Struggles are there in everyone’s life. But for me it was very special, as that involved stories of hard work and tears. Heights of Desperation, Agonizing moments at last tears of Joy… That’s what I could tell about my struggles. This placement has come to me all of a sudden and quite surprisingly as well. I have almost lost the hopes on this and desperately planning to leave to Pune for job hunt, my life has been diverted to the world of UST. On the very first day itself, I got 35 good friends and we became the ‘notorious’, but talented G4H4 of Turbo+. Those days are still memorable. Thos companions are very special to me as well. On this same day, we G4H4-iens are celebrating our third anniversary. This is another occasion to go back to those sweet memories and nostalgic moments. This year also, G4H4-iens at Trivandrum has celebrated the anniversary with a small party. Some of us from Bangalore and Cochin have talked to all of them in a Conference call. As someone told, Changes are inevitable in life, like that many of us have dwindled away from Trivandrum group. Now G4H4 have a global access. Pals are there in different countries. Seems to be very funny for others, but we keep this friendship as a very special one. While looking back, lots of sweet and cute memories with that batch and now feel like missing all those golden days….

0 പ്രതികരണങ്ങള്‍:

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ അറിയിക്കൂ...

മണിച്ചിമിഴിലെ ഈ പോസ്റ്റിനെക്കുറിച്ചുള്ള നിങ്ങളുടെ അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ ദയവായി ഇവിടെ രേഖപ്പെടുത്തു. അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ മോഡറേഷനു വിധേയമാക്കിയതിനു ശേഷം മാത്രം പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിക്കുന്നതാണ്. അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ക്കും സഹകരണത്തിനും നന്ദി...

ഈ ബ്ലോഗ്ഗില്‍ പ്രകടിപ്പിച്ചിട്ടുള്ള അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ എല്ലാം തന്നെ എന്റെ വ്യക്തിപരമായ അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള്‍ മാത്രമാണ്.
© 2011 - 2012. All rights reserved to Manichimizh.blogspot.com.